Zum Inhalt springen

Embed Magnet Videos in Threads

V0RT3X
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi @Dukenthe easiest way and how I did it in a few mins for the screenshot on IPS is a custom editor button.

Simply go to AdminCP -> Customization -> Editor -> Toolbars -> Add Button -> Custom

button.png

This is the html code ...

<div><video controls src="{option}"></video>
<script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@webtor/embed-sdk-js/dist/index.min.js" charset="utf-8" async></script></div>

Set permissons and that's all, here you've got some icons too ...

Magnet-1.pngMagnet-2.png

Works 100% but what I forgot is, that only usergroups that are allowed to post html can use this :tired-face:

Haven't figured out how to embed links automatically like YouTube or xHamster because they are not http, that would be too easy.

On the movies application this would be easier and could be done with a custom field and some template modifications (I am using an API that embeds streams automatically via IMDB-ID for example). I'm taking a look at that tomorrow, it's already a little late today.

• Danke 1

The player is really cool, even recognizes where a movie was stopped ...

player.png

The problem with torrent is just when you don't have enough seeders, buffering can take about forever.

Plus in some countries it's not allowed and you can get in serious trouble like with Popcorn Time. Even if someone is visiting a link on your site by accident. The player starts downloading and sharing as soon as it is loaded, even before the visitor clicks play. If he forget's to activate his VPN he can have bad luck and is f*cked.

I worked for a Hindi torrent site some sears ago, but that's another story, don't ask me how I got that job :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: 

I'm going to take a look at the movies application now ...

• Danke 1

OK, now for the Movies application and without html permissions. Because of THIS I don't have the latest version, only one of the first relases but that should be no problem.

First you have to create a new field for your magnet link ...

movies-field.png

Then edit the template movies -> front -> view -> view and replace this part ....

{{foreach $cfields as $field}}
								{{if $field['location'] == 'below'}}
									<hr class='ipsHr ipsSpacer_both ipsSpacer_double'>
									<h2 class='ipsType_sectionHead'>{lang="movies_{$field['key']}"}</h2>
									<div class='ipsType_richText ipsContained ipsType_break' data-controller='core.front.core.lightboxedImages'>
										{$field['value']|raw}
									</div>
								{{endif}}
							{{endforeach}}

With something like this ...

{{if $field['location'] == 'below'}}
                          <hr class='ipsHr'>
                          <video controls src="{$field['value']|raw}"></video>
                          <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@webtor/embed-sdk-js/dist/index.min.js" charset="utf-8" async></script>
                          {{endif}}

The application does not come with permissions who can see extra fields, so if you want to hide movies for random visitors (see security reasons above, registered members should know what they are doing) you can use the IPS template syntax, we have some examples HERE.

This is your new field when adding a movie ...

movies-submit.png

And this is how it looks in the frontend ...

movies-embed.png

In my opinion the better solution for offering torrent videos - if you already own the app of course.

• Danke 1

1 hour ago, V0RT3X said:

In my opinion the better solution for offering torrent videos - if you already own the app of course.

Indeed, its a great Idea. I need to check out what is ok to host. I own the application. :) This is really neat 👍

You helped a lot already! Hope you can do something with the other API. 

Hahahaha a Hindi torrent site 👌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, V0RT3X said:

Never heard of this before but I can take a look this weekend

Wait.. the API is not free... :( 300 a month is a lot of money. 

Hello,

Thank for your interesting!
Your demo key: XXXXX (it will be activated in 15 minutes max)
API server URL: https://api.antitor.com
Test your key: Test Form
Total requests limit: 1000
Current requests: 0

Peer API

Specification: http://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/assets/docs/PeerAPI.html
Demo Key limitations:

• Attribute "infohash" is always empty
  • Max delay of data refreshing up to 24 hours
  • Max days for searching history - 30

Content API

Specification: http://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/assets/docs/ContentAPI.html
Demo Key limitations:

• Report contains only one country (Greece or Kazakhstan)

Torrent API

Specification: http://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/assets/docs/TorrentAPI.html
Demo Key limitations:

• Attribute "infohash" is always empty
  • Attributes "category", "imdbId" and "title" could be empty

Key without limitations

Please write to sales@peertrace.com to get key without limitations. Monthly subscription price:

• Peer API - 150$ (max 10000 requests per day)
  • Content API - 250$
  • Torrent API - 300$
  • Peer API, Content API and Torrent API - 499$
  • Wow 1

Well i think that is not enough for "hollywood" to point the finger to me. I can understand that. 

So the magnet can be used behind closed doors. Just for "fun". If you make this to big the company's will hunt me. :) And thats the thing i don't want for the kids and wife :smiling-face-with-halo:

• Like 1

Yes, you can always have bad luck. I once had a streaming site made with DooPlay and that got shut down pretty quickly.

My current site with Pages and the Movies application is a pure fun thing and full movies are only visible for logged in members (a.k.a. friends). Guests can see only the entries like on other sites like IMDb or Rotten Tomatoes.

The cool thing with Adriano's app is that you can search The MovieDatabase on the fly, but from the search results it drops an IMDb-ID too. This ID I hand over to another API and that fetches the full movies from other popular streaming sites. So I don't have to search for the streams by myself and always have a couple of mirrors that are up if one goes down.

Works with 90% of all movies :smiling-face-with-halo:

• Cool 1

• V0RT3X hat Thema gesperrt
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
 Teilen