Zum Inhalt springen

Sticky Navigation (English Support)

Bosss
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

No, this mini plugin has no settings at all, that's why there are no screenshots too. But good idea for a Pro version, I could earn millions with that on the Marketplace :smiling-face-with-heart-eyes:

Just kidding, haven't added a theme choser because I think it's a little bit OP for a free plugin. But in this post is described how to edit your themes manually.

The good thing is: No settings -> no phrases, so no problem with translations :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

• 5 Monate später...

Thanks for sharing this great adding. I love the sticky navigation! Thanks so much. I know it's a free plugin, but I have a problem with this plugin using Sticky Notes plugin (floating post-its and notifications) from the Marketplace, I guess it must be a conflict between the two. Could this be fixed? Obviously, time = money. I would be willing to pay for this fix. Would love to have both plugins coexist and I now I just can't use sticky navigation together with Sticky Notes from Adriano Faria.

Thanks a lot for your time

• Like 1

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 3 Monate später...
2 hours ago, V0RT3X said:

Neue Version hochgeladen. Sie enthält eine Einstellung, mit der man die Themes auswählen kann, in denen das Plugin triggert.

New version uploaded. It contains a setting to chose the themes the sticky triggers in. @Bosss

Thanks man

Hi Bosss, that's a missing phrase, it was late that evening :grinning-squinting-face:

You simply select the themes the sticky is active. For example on this site it is only active in Default 2021 and Bravo 6, not in the other themes.

And you see it is working as it should, even in Ironsight and for testing with a secondary navigation too.

You can't use that plugin with Ironsight, that's why it's disabled in that theme.

The sticky plugin is coded to work with the default theme and themes without any big changes to that. It will usually not be compatible with more complex themes. But that's not what it's designed for.

If you use such a theme (like Ironsight and others) you have to edit your templates manually. A link how to do that is posted above.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Bosss:

please can you post here whole code?

Bugfixes of course, but when it comes to modifications you're a little bit on your own.

For me the theme looks exactly how I wanted it and it wasn't designed to have a sticky navigation.

That's why such a feature feature isn't build in, imho it would destroy the whole look and feel.

• Like 1

• 9 Monate später...
  • V0RT3X hat Thema gesperrt
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
 Teilen