Zum Inhalt springen

Bravo 6 (English Support)

V0RT3X
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 3 Wochen später...

@V0RT3X Thanks for the time you spent creating this incredible theme -- and for free! :)

Please take a look at the Widget Title Bar default color variable. It is #181818, which makes the bar invisible. I believe the correct value shold be #212121 and this what I changed here in our install.

Also, I had to change the Selected color from #ebf4f9 to #2d3748.

Thanks! :)

Bearbeitet von Gabriel Torres
  • Like 1

Hi! Another adjustment I had to do. I had to include the following in my custom.css:

.ipsTags .ipsTag, .ipsTag_prefix {
  color: rgb(var(--theme-link)) !important;
}

.ipsBadge_highlightedGroup {
  --badge--background: inherit;
}

Also, we have an issue with the editor, which I believe is only fixable by creating a "skin" for the CKEditor.

• The text area becomes white when clicking the "Source" button;
  • The background when clicking drop-down menus such as font color and font size are not dark.

Let me know if you have any solution to those issue.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

• 1 Monat später...

Hi VORT3X, I have question. On screen shot which I found on page on marketplace with your theme i can see that this theme has two panels, one bigger on the left and the other one smaller, on the right. Link to that screen shot:

2141660173_Bravo6Forum.png.6f9a15347d42a

There is option to make the same in easy way or i need to rework all styles and theme to get that effect? Please help me.

• 4 Wochen später...
5 hours ago, V0RT3X said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply. What panels do you mean?

The one with the downloads is a widget position on the bottom.

I mean this panel which i marked by white, vertical lanes on screen shot from this post. I want to add this panel and have same view as on this screen shot. And after installation I have just this panel on the left and it is on full width of page.

w — .png

• 2 Wochen später...
On 1/21/2022 at 9:24 AM, V0RT3X said:

Thanks a lot for your help. I have one more problem. Because I cant see all these categories on the left as in your video. For example whan I expand this block I cant see there category "php & text widget as in your store." Could you explain me how in that case I can add some custom, html block to the right panel, as in your video?

• 2 Wochen später...

You can see only what you have installed, that video is just a basic example of how to drag and drop stuff.

It's really too much to explain everything here. You should take a look at the official guides, it's already explained there too ...

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/suite-applications/pages/core-concepts/blocks-r151/

• 5 Monate später...

Hello how are you, I would like to answer a question please: I use the Bravo 6 theme. For months I have been getting a message to update Invision Community to version 4.7.0 but when I advance with the update a warning appears indicating that the theme is not compatible with that version. The current version of the forum is 4.6.7. Is it possible to update without causing serious changes to the forum? For example leave it inoperative. Thank you very much in advance

image.thumb.png.af3da1bc9e2a1528b70a443ad089f950.png

• 6 Monate später...

Another odd thing I can't find any information on from Invision is that I placed some code in the Footer but it doesn't show up at all when the page loads and displays. 

I noticed that another theme had a completely different Footer tab in addition to Header and Footer. 

Is there a problem on Invision Community's end with regards to the footer?

footer not displayed.JPG

behemoth theme has a new footer tab.JPG

nothing in footer.JPG

• V0RT3X hat Thema gesperrt
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
 Teilen