Zum Inhalt springen

FX News Lite (English Support)

V0RT3X
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

How about moving that code snippet part into the plugin settings?

Then everybody could easily change the transition effect to how he likes it instead of editing four templates.

transition: ease-in .3s transform;
          transition-property: transform;
          transition-duration: 0.3s;
          transition-timing-function: ease-in;
          transition-delay: 0s;
          backface-visibility: hidden;
          transform: scale(1.15); 
          width: 100%;

For example simply change the milliseconds for the zoom or use a completely different effect.

• Danke 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb V0RT3X:

How about moving that code snippet part into the plugin settings?

Then everybody could easily change the transition effect to how he likes it instead of editing four templates.

For example, simply change the milliseconds for the zoom or use a completely different effect.

Yes. this is fine. I can change the effect according to need.

• Like 1

Version 1.0.8 uploaded, added accordion block, CSS field for own zoom effects and rearrangements of additional fields in the article view.

theblock.png

Above you'll see the long awaited first block and below the settings.

The block doesn't show categories and avatars, but that's not a bug, it's by design :winking-face:

settings.png

Also in 1.0.8 several existing templates were edited, so when you are upgrading from an older version you will see a message and you are asked if you want to keep the old or the new versions.

edited.png

It's mostly about this part, you'll see that the old hover CSS is replaced with the new setting you can edit in the plugin settings.

In the article view the sorting of fields has changed to custom, then reciprocal and then the author and rating below the main content.

Hope there aren't any bugs, but if you find one please report it and I'll fix it asap :slightly-smiling-face:

Preview of the Flex Block (yes, that's a block)  ...

flex.png

When you create the database feed you select how many articles will be shown in each block. In the plugin settings you edit the width of the cards and images. That is how you can decide how many images are shown in each row.

This way you can't only create a typical latest articles widget similar to the accordion or other Invision applications, you can populate entire pages with news.

Or show one row with with featured- and below that five rows with non-featured articles. Or rows for each category, rows with articles by selected tags, by rating, by whatever IPS let's you filter the feeds :winking-face:

Release will be tomorrow, only have to create the settings and phrases. Have a nice sunday :thumbs-up:

• Like 2
  • Danke 1

Version 1.0.9 uploaded, added flex block

Sorry for the delay guys, was a little busy with a clients site. The flex block is a little tricky, how it works is explained in the post above.

The number of columns depends on the cards width.  If a card doesn't fit in a row anymore it shows up in the next row. This is how flexbox css works, this is not the IPS grid like in featured and listing view.

Hope you like it, if you find any bugs please report them here and I will fix it asap :slightly-smiling-face:

• Like 1

Hi @V0RT3X

Tried 1.0.9 today.  Working absolutely fine.

I've a suggestion for fxnews_lite_flex Record Feed block template. it would be great if the margin would be flexible so that white space on the right side could be managed. The blank white space does not give a good look. 

You already mentioned above that this is a The flex block and the number of columns depends on the cards width. But i know you somehow can manage this.

image.thumb.png.af2185bf977ffd7f1a0ea0ebbf23b4a0.png

vor 2 Stunden schrieb pushpendra:

In this i am facing a problem for the headline (fxAccordion_headline ipsType_pageTitle) It neither go to the second line nor truncate the line. 

Thx, will be fixed in the next update I guess tomorrow. Working on a nice category view and when everything is fine it will be released in the Marketplace too :slightly-smiling-face:

vor 3 Stunden schrieb pushpendra:

You already mentioned above that this is a The flex block and the number of columns depends on the cards width. But i know you somehow can manage this.

You can manage this, see the following example (default IPS theme) ...

#1.png

This is a 4 items feed, the card width is 319px.

#2.png

When I add a sidebar to the page IPS changes the space for the widget area and card 3 and 4 will move to the second row, simply because 319px is too much for 3 items in a row now.

#3.png

Now I simply change the feed to 3 items and the width to 315px and viola. I also could change the items to 6, 9 or 12 to have more cards in the block. Also you could change the margin of the cards to make it look better.

#4.png

Instead of 100% you could use a fixed px card height, that's why that setting is not a number inputbox.

#5.png

In this example it's 365px and all cards look exactly the same. Except the thumbnails but for them you can set a height limit too.

#6.png

Now everything looks exactly the same. Thumbnail height 140px and card height 325px. If you want a longer excert, maybe 5 or 6 lines, simply raise the height for the cards.

You see you are in total control of everything and that's the reason I used flexbox for this block.

• Danke 1

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Arash.Ranjbar:

Thanks to reply.

I do not know how to add it at all.

First you have to create a feed with the content. Go to AdminCP -> Pages -> Blocks -> Create New Block

Type is Plugin, Plugin is Feed from the desired database.

Then enter the details, configure the feed and in the tab "Content" select as template fxnews_lite_accordion

After that open the Blocks Manager in the frontend and drag & drop a Custom Block whereever you want.

When you have placed the block, click on edit and chose the block you have created as described above.

This is how IPS blocks work, they have an article here too ...

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/suite-applications/pages/core-concepts/blocks-r151/

If you want to edit the look and feel (not the content) of the block go to AdminCP -> System -> Plugins -> FX News Lite

In the Accordion Block tab you can make some settings like changing the thumbnail size and so on, please read the descriptions. Some settings can be adjusted in the first tab, because it are global ones.

Some more detailed tutorials with screenshots etc. will follow with the final Marketplace release.

• Danke 1

• V0RT3X hat Thema gesperrt
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.
 Teilen